We are joined today by Olesya Luraschi, a Leadership and High-Performance Coach who’s key areas of expertise are optimal performance, motivation, neuropsychology, and stress optimization. Through her work, Olesya helps people realize their full potential by utilizing psychological science to achieve their goals.
Olesya's work is beneficial and highly relevant today given the Covid Pandemic. Listen and learn how she helps her audience manage their psychological needs and reduce stress during these trying times and how to continue to cope as the pandemic eases.
- How overthinking overlaps with planning.
- How rumination is terrible for us psychologically.
- How psychological needs increased during the pandemic.
- How people can establish anatomy and agency.
- How having a mind dump routine helps to ease some psychological conditions.
- How keeping a journal helps overcome depression and anxiety.
- How creating content helps her get clients.
- How to increase your creativity.
- How she helps her audience understand what she does.
- How she coaches her clients to develop confidence.
To connect with Olesya Luraschi:
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/OlesyaLuraschi/
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the Podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your own branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
JOIN THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE MY AGENCY ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
Discount Code: "PHILIP50"
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted to entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals, and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.