Lee Matthew Jackson, Lee is the host of Trailblazer FM; a podcast that helps agencies love what they do. He is also the co-founder of Event Engine, which provides web tech to professional conference organizers to attract more traffic, better sponsors and help grow their communities.
- His thoughts about the digital marketing world after the pandemic
- What he learned as a facilitator of online webinars and events
- Tools to help his team manage their work better
- How he utilizes his YouTube channel in association with his podcast and other businesses
- How his videos help him to appear at a higher rank of SEO on Google.
- He uses other social platforms to leverage and utilize his Trailblazer.FM podcast videos
- What’s happening inside the Trailblazer.FM Facebook group.
To connect with Lee Jackson:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrailblazerFM
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/trailblazerfm
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the Podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your own branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
JOIN THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE MY AGENCY ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
Discount Code: "PHILIP50"
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted to entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals, and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.