Joining us in this episode is Kristin Wilson; who has a Youtube channel called “Traveling with Kristin”. She is an expert on living abroad and achieving the digital nomad lifestyle. She's the author of the upcoming book “Digital Nomads for Dummies” and is the host of the top-rated Badass Digital Nomads podcast, with over 200,000 downloads in 170+ countries.
Kristin is the living proof of a "jack of all trades, master of none." She didn't focus only on one thing; instead, she explored everything she wanted to try without hesitation. We will hear her unique story of how she decided to become a digital nomad and how she shares her experiences with the world.
- How did she start and manage her chosen path.
- Why did she decide to niche down to a specific area, "helping professional gamblers to relocate."
- How she evolved to be a true digital nomad.
- How “radical transparency” built her confidence when she started her channel.
- How she manages to continually produce viral content.
- How persistence helped her publish her book, "Digital Nomads for Dummies."
- How she works with sponsorships and endorsements and how rejections made her think twice about accepting them.
- Where she exerts most of her effort
- The reason why she posted her video "Why I Quit YouTube."
- Her advice for people who want to become digital nomads.
- 3-step process in becoming a digital nomad.
To connect with Kristin Wilson:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/travelingwithkristin
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/digitalnomadsuccess/
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the Podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your own branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
JOIN THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE MY AGENCY ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
Discount Code: "PHILIP50"
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted to entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals, and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.