Jenny Blake loves helping business owners move from friction to flow through smarter systems powered by Delightfully Tiny Teams. She believes that achieving scale in business doesn’t necessarily require having a big team, but rather investing more in systematized processes and tools to free up the time required to create higher value for customers.
Jenny Blake is an author, coach, podcaster, and keynote speaker. Her previously published book “Pivot: The Only Move That Matters Is Your Next One” won the Axiom award for best business book in the careers category in 2016 and has helped many business owners during the current pandemic crisis. She is now launching her third book, “Free Time: Lose The Busywork, Love Your Business”.
- What a heart-based business is.
- How working in small teams can give you the flexibility and freedom to customize your business.
- Her transition from working for Google to beginning an entrepreneurial journey, focusing on doing the things she loves; and some of the struggles she faced along the way.
- How everything she does is purposeful..
- Realizing her zone of genius; creating and using her voice.
- The process of creating her team and employing the operational concept of the “ externalized mind”
- How and why she executed brand strategy for her Jenny Blake personal brand and books
- What she considers “high net freedom” to be
- Why staying recharged helps you get through tough transitions
- How she counsels her community when they face imposter syndrome
To connect with Jenny Blake:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your own branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
JOIN THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE MY AGENCY ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
Discount Code: “PHILIP50”
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted to entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.