Jessica shares her story of pursuing a photography career for seven years, then losing her job and taking a role for a specialty retailer to survive. Soon she started doing small creative projects for the retailer which led to a position in marketing which has led her to where she is today.
Jessica Uttinger is the Director of Marketing and Creative Services for Killer Brownie. Her passion for social media marketing increased the Company's social media following to 55,000 across platforms.
Learn how Jessica manages to create impactful marketing campaigns at Killer Brownie and how she envisions it becoming the Coca-Cola of Brownies.
- The culture and core values of Killer Brownie.
- What her day-to-day looks like as a director of marketing and creative.
- How Killer Brownie generates interest and love from their fan base.
- How she convinces her management teams of the value of marketing.
- Jessica’s personal journey in transitioning from photography to marketing.
- What struck her at the Social Media Marketing World conference where we met.
- How Jessica goes about establishing her personal brand.
- Her plans for the future of Killer Brownie.
To connect with Jessica Uttinger:
Instagram of Killer Brownie: https://www.instagram.com/killerbrownie/
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the Podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your own branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
JOIN THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE MY AGENCY ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
Discount Code: "PHILIP50"
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted to entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals, and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.